WHAT I AM
Thunder touched my soul
I heard a call, all should know
It's my time, I'm alive.
Some will come, some will go
But most will never know
That greatness lives inside
Like the night turns into day
Doesn't matter what they say
My will is strong as a mountain's high
I feel so tall I can touch the sky
Speak your mind, put me down
Say your prayers when I'm around
I live the life, I'm not passing by
Shorn of hopes and dreams,
I don't buy their foolish schemes
I just walk on by
I was born with a hero's soul
If you got one then you know
Reach my hand where the eagles fly
I feel so tall I can touch the sky
Why Christianity is immoralSo, I've had a lot of debates with Christians in real life and online, and I've noticed they often seem to make a lot of the same arguments. So I figured I'd compile a journal pointing out and explaining many of the problems with the Christian religion and the arguments people use to defend it.
I have no valid goal for gathering points, just give me some if you feel like
What I will do:
- fandom stamps;
- anything that is not controversial in any way;
- stamps that mock in a mild manner any ideology& beliefs, including those I personally share and value (e.g. atheism, communism)
- quotes, if you can link to the source.
What I won't do:
- stamps that advertise any ideology& beliefs in a bold manner, regardless of whether I agree with the message;
- hate stamps, regardless of whether I agree with the message;
- stamps that mock any race, nationality, sexuality, gender, disability, and other things people have no control over;
- stamps against Hollyleaf (I know it does not look serious, but just don't ask me for it)
You may call me Comrade M or Akhnaton the Second, I am a Trotskyist, Transhumanist, Globalist, and Darwinist. Though my views changed as the time passed, there is one thing I keep as a prime directive: the law of a scientific fact. This is why I want to free humanity from all superstitions that were standing in the way of progress for so long, e.g. races, nationalities, genders as a social construct. I can’t stand all traditional cultures, because they are lies that feed ignorance and xenophobia. I have no respect for Americans and Europeans who claim cultural diversity to be a good thing (it must be very pleasant to have good food, medicine, mass media, clubs, and higher education as a part of your cultural tradition, but the less luckier people aren’t here for your entertainment). But I will talk to you seriously if you live in Africa or some isles and protect your culture, and the fact that I will consider you either a politician, who is working on image of the country, or a naive brainwashed kid wouldn’t make me think badly of you. I believe in a future humanity that will speak modified English and use new genderless pronouns: se/sim/ser/simself.
My less important conclusions:
1. On environment. Global warming is real, yet however the Greenhouse effect isn't. It was proven when a scientist built a small box of quartz, which lets most types of rays through, and it still grew hot on the inside. This means we should leave carbon dioxide be and look for another reason. I am also against putting so much effort into saving endangered animals. Species die all the time, why the fuss? The only thing we should worry about is our own survival.
2. On equality. As an Internationalist and Egalitarian, I support equal opportunities to live the life in a preferred way. I strongly disapprove of racists, regardless of colour, and sexists, regardless of identity. I support #freethenipple, abortion, sterilization on demand, same sex marriage, and official acknowledgement of the third gender (later we won't need genders at all, but for now we must go this way).
3. On education. I support making higher education a must for everybody. There are a lot of important things people remain oblivious to, for example, the fact that GM food is not harmful. It will also benefit to the process of taking down traditional values.
4. On religion. I am an Atheist because it is logical, and I actively oppose religion because it brings a lot of harm to humanity (dividing people into artificial groups, provoking wars, hurting children mentally and physically).
I am a student from a small Russian town. My ancestors originate from different places, and I am a mixed breed of Russian, Ukrainian, Jewish, Gipsy, and Greek roots. In today's political situation I call myself Ukrainian as a way to oppose Russian government, because I support independent Ukraine. On my father’s side I am a descendant of Cossacks (some sort of Ukrainian Vikings), and on my mother’s side I come from a line of a known Russian revolutionary. I am a member of the LGBT community, Genderfluid and probably Polysexual (“probably” because I don't feel like picking up identity after a theoretical consideration only, I have to fall in love several times before I can be sure). In my IQ tests I score 140-150, and it makes me smarter than 99% of humanity. My Myers-Briggs results vary from ESTJ to INTJ with a slight preference to the latter.
I read a lot and prefer Sci-Fi and non-fiction. I enjoy watching English movies in original and listening to rock and metal. While thinking I unconsciously hum “Uprising” by Sabaton. “Warsaw, city at war…” I can’t get it out of my head even now. I don’t play computer games, I tried “Siberia” once, and it was boring. I spend a lot of my free time taking photos of cats, you can see the results in my gallery.
My account started as a place for photography and fan art, but now I also make a lot of stamps, and I welcome the debate on each of them. I never block people (EDITED: an exception is done for one person who kept insulting everybody on my page. I wouldn't have done it if he hadn't kept adding me to their watchlist after I removed him several times), disable or hide comments that are against me only, you are free to say anything you want, but I'd prefer you to be polite to other users who came to comment on my art, and if you aren't, your comment can be hidden. I can make fun of you in a mild manner if you said something that prevents me from taking your seriously. And I have no patience for Stalinists.
P.S. I also write fanfiction for the “Warriors” fandom.
Stop shaming childless womenAll people should be free to seek their own happiness in whatever way they choose as long as it doesn't harm others. This is a basic principle the majority of people in civilised, advanced countries can agree on. We know what will bring us happiness and fulfilment and we should be able to pursue that regardless of whether it fits in with what everyone else is doing. No one should tell anyone else what will make them happy. No one should dictate anyone else's personal choices.
However, even in civilised Western cultures that value freedom and self-determination, many people still think that women are "supposed" to have children and that any women who chooses to stay childless is bound to be unhappy. They assume that a childless woman is either infertile or unable to find a husband and that she's "missing out" on something vital. Girls are told from a very young age that they will someday have children: it's spoken about as a "when" rather than as an "if". Any girl who s
Shooting the shit on gendersI wanted to do something unplanned and probably rather unpolished. If you really need super polished and stylised content, you came to the wrong place buddy. I suggest you turn away.
Anyone who likes this shit should stay though.
I just wanted to write a longer piece on my thoughts on genders, tumblr genders, transitioning, tucutes V truscums as I have already given several morsels and bites on my thinking on this topic here and there.
Now for some outlines on my positions in regards to the topic:
>I hope this doesn't put anyone off or shock anyone, since gender as a social construct seems to be a very popular stance today especially among young people, but I don't believe gender is a social construct. Yes, you heard it here first. Sorry if you don't like that and all.
>I do believe that gender and gender expression are a mix of variables, but that biological variables and influences from a persons sex and sex hormones are the most prominent drivers of gender.